15/05/2020 Enrico shares his bartending experience and five things he definitely notices at his bar in Dukes Hotel.
A very quick interview with Enrico Chiappini , Head bartender at Dukes bar for the past 12+yrs
Source : https://www.instagram.com/p/B6a4J5-B30n/
Let's see on the 5 things he definitely notices!
1. Pretending to be a regular to get in a fully booked bar ignoring that I’ve been working here for years and never seen your face before
2. People out on a date, especially blind date, are much nicer and polite then anybody else
3. Walk in the bar after closing time with empty tables and asking: “We are here for 1 drink only, can you make an exception??? “
4. You don’t know what an “Angelo Azzurro” cocktail is !
5. On last drink call for the night: “can I have 3 gin tonic, 2 cosmopolitan,4 martinis, 5 mojtos ......”