SIRIN Vodka, Bronze Medal Winner at London Spirits Competition, is a Canadian Company that is committed to ensuring that every drop of the product is of the highest and premium-tasting quality. They are committed to delivering perfection every step of the way – from bottle to cork and every drop in-between.
SIRIN Vodka has even partnered up with One Tree Planted to give back to the environment. The proceeds from each bottle goes towards planting trees to promote clean air and water, create habitats for biodiversity, contribute to health and wellbeing, and create jobs for social impact.
1. Tell us a little about the background, inspiration & journey behind building SIRIN Vodka?
SIRIN Vodka was launched in late summer of 2022. SIRIN is a proud, dedicated Canadian company; born and raised in the Province of Saskatchewan bringing a truly modern, brand-new taste to the market. SIRIN is quickly expanding from coast to coast and delighting customers across Canada and throughout the world. SIRIN Vodka is a result of absolute determination from a team who has years of experience creating world-class, award-winning products which delivers premium, ultra-rich tasting flavours for every moment of celebration!
At SIRIN we believe life should not only be just lived, but instead every moment should be celebrated! So, it doesn’t matter if your moment is small or big, planned or spontaneous, with friends or family – We believe you need a premium, ultra-rich tasting product to celebrate every moment. SIRIN has perfected a vodka for every celebration – Vodka that is smooth and of unparalleled quality where every drop is made with dedication and passion.
2. What influenced the logo and colour of SIRIN Vodka?
The logo is influenced by Greek Mythology. SIRIN in Greek methodology is a creature half bird and half woman which symbolizes beauty, happiness and harmony. In 17-18th century, it is believed that SIRIN lived near paradise. People in those times believed only happy people could hear a SIRIN, while only very few could see one because she is as fast and difficult to catch as human happiness. She symbolizes eternal joy and heavenly happiness. This is similar to SIRIN Vodka, as, it is very rare to find a bottle of SIRIN Vodka sitting on store or bar shelves. Due to SIRIN Vodka’s premium, ultra-rich, smooth, refreshing taste and its popularity it flies off the shelves. Only lucky few people can find and enjoy SIRIN Vodka.
SIRIN Vodka’s logo colours were carefully selected:
- Blue denotes to trust and confidence – SIRIN is committed to delivering perfection every step of the way – from bottle to cork and every drop in-between. So, when you see SIRIN on the label you can be assured that every drop has dedication and passion for delivering most premium quality.
- Gold denotes to luxury and ultra-premium - SIRIN products are a result of absolute determination from a team who has years of experience creating world-class, award-winning products which delivers premium, ultra-rich tasting flavours for every moment of celebration!
- White denotes to pure and perfection - We are proud to be Canadian, using water only from Canada’s interglacial aquifers to produce premium, high-end, ultra-rich tasting products that give Vodka lovers a pure, smooth, refreshing experience in every sip.
3. One interesting fact on how SIRIN Vodka is made/ distilled?
Distilled and bottled in the Canadian Prairies, SIRIN Vodka delivers an ultra-rich taste you won’t find anywhere else. Made with charcoal-filtered water extracted from Canada’s interglacial aquifers and distilled 7 times to give you a pure, smooth, refreshing experience.
4. What is the target consumer segment for SIRIN Vodka?
SIRIN Vodka is a truly perfected masterpiece that caters to consumers of all ages around the globe.
5. What is the hardest part/ challenges of being in the Spirits Industry?
Importers, Distributors, Retailers and Customers are tired of cheap vodka, poor marketing, and old mentality. This is where SIRIN Vodka is different and a new perfect solution for the market – SIRIN Vodka is a premium, high-end, ultra-rich tasting Vodka. SIRIN is a huge believer of strong marketing effort, one that reaches to its customers, and lastly, SIRIN gives back to environment – SIRIN is pleased to say proceeds from each bottle goes towards planting trees.
6. You just had a spectacular win at London Competitions. How does award shows influence the brand?
SIRIN Vodka’s team have received numerous amounts of phone calls and messages to congratulate on the win from a prestigious competition. Apart from this, this award has helped amplify SIRIN Vodka’s global demands and customers across the globe. Many customers have been reaching out to see how they can try SIRIN Vodka.
7. State 3 USPs that you would like the readers to know?
1. Made with charcoal-filtered water extracted from Canada’s interglacial aquifers
2. Distilled 7 times to give you a pure, smooth, refreshing experience.
3. Proceeds from each bottle goes towards planting trees
8. What is the most loved cocktail made using SIRIN Vodka?
Given the SIRIN Vodka’s premium, high-end, ultra-rich tasting - SIRIN Vodka is highly versatile that is best enjoyed neat, on the rocks or in a classic cocktail like SIRIN Pink Lemonade:
1.5 oz SIRIN Vodka
Freshly Squeeze Lime Juice
1.5 oz Cranberry Juice
1.5 oz Sprite/7UP
Slice of Lemon for Garnish
9. What are you excited about for the next 2 years for SIRIN Vodka?
SIRIN Vodka has received a tremendous amount of interest from around the globe. SIRIN Vodka is working on negotiation and finalizing deals with distribution partners and is planning to expand into many parts of the world in the coming years so people around the world can enjoy SIRIN Vodka.
Images: SIRIN Vodka
Interviewed and written by Sinatra Fernandes, Beverage Trade Network